Originally posted on https://myxerfreeringtonesapp.net/turn-song-into-a-ringtone-on-your-android-phone/
Have you ever make a ringtone from any song and set it as ringtone on your Android device. I bet most probably not as most people just download already made ringtones and then transfer it to their device and set as ringtone.
Custom Ringtones which we make from our favorite songs are really cool. We like to hear our favorite song whenever someone calls. Every week there are some heart touching songs release in the music industry and we instantly want to set it on our phone as a ringtone or some even set as caller tune.
Personalizing your Android Phone with custom Ringtones and wallpapers is a really cool way. You can assign the custom ringtone to any individual contacts either friend or family or even to WhatsApp notification tone.
In this article, we’ll show you how to create custom ringtones for Android using any song step-by-step.
There are so many apps on Android Play Store which will serve the same purpose of us but what if that app doesn’t have the latest trending ringtone updated. But one app which is called Ringdroid will serve the purpose of making a ringtone from any song into the app and set it on your phone as default ringtone.
Ringdroid app is the best in terms of design and features although it is a bit old school. This app gives you permission to make a ringtone from any song in your media library. Once you have used this app to create a ringtone from any song, then you can set it as default ringtone or to any specific contact.
In addition, you can also create custom notifications tones or alarm alter tones as well.
01. Install the Ringdroid app from play store. Before you start using this app, you must have music files on your Android device from which you want to cut a ringtone. The files can be stored in your Phone’s internal storage or SD card. This app supports MP3, WAV, AAC, and AMR audio format.
02. Open the app on your Android Phone
03. You will see a list of songs stored in your phone or SD card. To see all the audio on your device, click on three dots icon on top right and select show all audio.
04. Select the song you want to convert into a ringtone.
05. After selecting the song, you will see the waveform of the song with two sliders to select the start and endpoint for the ringtone. Use these sliders to choose the start and endpoint.
06. Save the sound you just click on Floppy disk icon before Reset option in Top. You can also rename the sound while saving.
07. Once you click save, you will be given the options to make it as a default ringtone or Assign it to any contact. Follow the process whatever you want to do.
The ringtone you made will be stored in apps main overview. Any doubt in creating a ringtone from a song, Let us know in comments.
Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. Frankly and this Site make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you are affiliated with this page and would like it removed please contact firstname.lastname@example.org