Originally posted on https://mediashark.co/seo-for-dentists/
Local Dental SEO
We rank terms that good dental patients search for within selected zip codes around your office. For example, when someone uses certain keywords to search for a service and the zip codes around your practice, our service ensures that your office will appear at the top of that search.
What Makes Our SEO Different?
The key to any SEO program is identifying the terms that will result in new business. Our strategists know what works in the dental industry. Our data shows us what terms result in new patients and which ones don’t. Our Conversion Whale package will help your practice be found online for Google searches that get new patients in the door.
Google Safe Dental SEO
Google’s algorithms are extremely complex, and unsafe SEO strategies can harm your practice in the long term. We promote proven repeatable best practices for optimizing dental websites for searches that drive targeted traffic without having to worry about being excluded from patients searching for your service.
Did You Know?
In 2015, Google’s algorithms changed adding website elements to determine where your site will rank. They include the following:
- How people engage with your site: Do they find the information they need and stay on your site, do they bounce back to the search page and click on another link, or do they ignore your listing in search results altogether and never click-through?
- Your site’s loading speed: Does your site load quickly or slowly? If it loads slowly (more than a few seconds), people will lose interest and go to another site.
- Your site’s mobile-friendliness: How does your site appear on a mobile screen? If your site doesn’t have a mobile version, people will become impatient and go elsewhere.
- How much unique content you have: Does your site have complete content that helps visitors answer the questions that they have about your practice, or is your content sparse with little value?
In response to searches, Google’s algorithms use hundreds of ranking factors, and Google is constantly updating and refining its process.
Ten Reasons Why SEO Matters For Your Dental Office
- Organic SEO leads have an 18.8% close rate, compared to direct mail that has a 1.1% close rate (www.searchenginejournal.com).
- Your website is the foundation of your practice’s business online. However, your web presence doesn’t guarantee that people will find it. You need effective long term SEO in place to continually drive potential patients to your website.
- 97% of consumers search online for products and services (www.sba.gov).
- SEO provides business credibility. High Google rankings equal credibility in consumers’ minds.
- You can track valuable information about your customers what cities they are from, what paths they take to complete a sale, and even what keywords they use to search for you.
- SEO improves your site’s architecture. Our Media Shark Conversion Whale package always works on the foundation of your business in the online space in an effort to further SEO efforts.
- SEO is good for brand awareness; 90% of users ONLY dont go past page 2 on Google, so you want to make sure you’re raking on page 1 above the fold every time they search for products you offer.
- The top two Internet activities are search and email (www.searchenginejournal.com).
- 86% of consumers stated that using a search engine allowed them to learn something new or important that increased knowledge (Pew Research Center). You want to be the brand that helped even if the person might not need your product instantly, they won’t forget the knowledge (content) you provided, not to mention the reputation/credibility boost you received by being a resource.
- 57% of business-to-business marketers say SEO has the biggest impact on their lead generation (www.newscred.com).
SEO Increases The Value Of Your Practice
If you are ever looking to sell your practice, then consider a good SEO strategy first. Dental practice websites are virtual real estate. When a prospective buyer performs their due diligence on your practice, they will value your digital exposure as an asset. Many factors contribute to increasing your practice value, including the following:
- Amount of traffic generated
- Page rank
- Search engine rankings
- Link popularity
- Social referral traffic
All of these factors fall into the realm of Dental SEO.
Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. Frankly and this Site make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you are affiliated with this page and would like it removed please contact email@example.com