Only a few of the existing coins and tokens are ready to fulfill their promises during the ICO and to keep their community satisfied. Often the digital asset couldn’t find any use in daily life, and sooner or later they are losing their value and become known as dead coins. Another approach was implemented by the team behind KaratGold Coin (KBC), who came up with revolutionary software and hardware solutions for the blockchain community. One of them is a KaratGold Coin-fueled blockchain-based mobile phone featuring loads of cutting-edge solutions.
Users of the IMpulse K1 Smartphone, whose mass delivery is scheduled for September 2019, can benefit from:
1) Voice Over Blockchain Protocol (VOBP) that enables users to communicate in a fully encrypted manner. It uses peer-to-peer encryption that can not be hacked or manipulated.
2) All data stored on the device are saved and enciphered through the IFPS platform - a decentralized storage medium based on blockchain technology.
3) An option to create multiple blockchain accounts on the same device with every wallet to be assigned to one identity.
4) Electronic Warfare Transmitted Location protects user location privacy.
5) The Worm Guard technology protects user location data and private keys.
6) Specially designed blockchainData OS offers a user-friendly interface with iOS and Android applications available to be installed.
Big promotion campaign in July 2019
Starting from July 4, 2019, investors can exchange 100 KBC tokens directly into 1g of pure gold, making it the first digital currency that is convertible to a truly valuable asset. This exchange will be made possible as part of a global Karatbars International promotion campaign, the Gold Independence Days, so that users can easily receive real gold in the form of CashGold at Karatbars’ own ATMs.
“Starting with the Gold Independence Days, a full-featured gold circulation is put in place worldwide and the phrase 'I will pay in KBC' means 'I will pay with gold,' " Dr. Harald Seiz, CEO and founder of Karatbars International, announced.
In practice, this means that investors will gain access to a digital asset, which is as much as possible resistant to fluctuations.
By using the latest technological advancements, IMpulse K1 is designed to satisfy the demands of people looking to maximize their security. There is no need to worry about third parties monitoring your actions or accessing your data through this phone that fully utilizes the ideas lying behind blockchain and cryptocurrency.
You can find all the smartphone's specifications on the official website with a possibility to choose your individual IMpulse K1, which is made of gold, aluminium, carbon or titanium.
By Richard Parker, Equities contributor.
Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. Frankly and this Site make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you are affiliated with this page and would like it removed please contact firstname.lastname@example.org