(PRLeap.com) High Desert Medical College
's most recent first-time candidates who graduated from their vocational nursing program had an NCLEX pass rate of 100% for Quarter 3 2019. The National Quarter Pass Rate for first-time program candidates during Quarter 3 2019 was 87%, with California's Quarter Pass Rate for first-time program candidates during Quarter 3 2019 being 79%.
"I am so proud of the women and men who graduated and went on to pass the NCLEX," stated Leeann Rohmann, Founder and CEO of High Desert Medical College. "The 100% pass rate for the quarter is an amazing testament to the hard work of our educators."
High Desert Medical College continues to provide quality education and programs to students of all backgrounds, with student success being of the highest priority. Additionally, High Desert Medical College offers allied medical programs in Pharmacy Tech
, Dental Assisting
, Clinical Medical Assisting
and Medical Billing and Coding.
More about our programs: Clinical Medical Assisting
- Keep medical offices running smoothly through administrative and clinical tasks.Dental Assisting
- Support dental offices from the front office to patient treatment coordination.Medical Administrative Assisting
- Manage patient records, insurance claims and day-to-day functions of the office.Medical Billing and Coding
- Organize and accurately maintain patient medical records.Pharmacy Technician
- Support pharmacies from patient interaction to working with the pharmacists to dispense medication.Ultrasound Technician
- Use special equipment to direct high frequency sound waves into a patient's body for medical diagnosis.Ultrasound Technician (AAS) Associate of Applied Science
- Take your sonography career to the next level.About High Desert Medical College:
High Desert Medical College offers comprehensive healthcare career training for today's fastest-growing careers with a hands-on approach. Our staff is highly educated, experienced and offers a forward approach to education. The main campus is located in Lancaster, California with a branch campus in Bakersfield, California. High Desert Medical College is also accredited by Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training (ACCET) and approved by the Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education (BPPE). For more information, go to www.hdmc.edu
or call 888-633-4362.
GET IN TOUCH
High Desert Medical College
You can see the original version and more on PRLeap here: http://www.prleap.com/pr/272519/high-desert-medical-colleges-nclex-pass-rate-is-100
Release ID: 272519
Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. Frankly and this Site make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you are affiliated with this page and would like it removed please contact email@example.com