Don’t Miss Out on Any Black Friday HVAC Deals
While Thanksgiving is exciting and a perfect time to spend time with loved ones, it’s also an exciting time to walk away with a Black Friday purchase that you’ve had your eye on, such as a new humidifier! For this coming Black Friday, you can also take advantage of the deals going on by purchasing products to improve systems in your home, such as your HVAC system.
Expert technicians are sharing a variety of HVAC brands and options that you’ll want to scout online for that offer deals pertaining to your heating and cooling system, so make sure you don’t miss them!
HVAC Installation and Upgrade Options
When upgrading your current heating and cooling system, you can either remain with the same brand that’s kept your family comfortable in your home or you can look at the variety of different brands that are popular.
These are only a few brands, but enough to get you started on the search to find which one would be best suited for your household’s needs and fit for your home’s layout.
What You Need to Know About Ductless HVAC Systems
With the latest HVAC models on the market, homes with central air conditioning systems are being replaced by another alternative. A ductless HVAC system, also known as a mini-split system, is a more energy-efficient and effective system that ensures that your home’s air quality is being distributed adequately. To get familiar with them, here are some advantages and disadvantages to help you decide:
- Ductless HVAC System Advantages:
- Being a ductless system, expect less wasted energy from escaping air in ducts.
- You can have multiple “zones” and are able to control which room to have air circulate.
- They maintain a constant temperature because they do not have cycles.
- More sanitary, there are no ducts that need to be cleaned.
- Ductless HVAC System Disadvantages:
- There are two cost waves: The initial purchase and then higher fees to have installed.
- They are more expensive than central air conditioning.
- May seem aesthetically unappealing to your personal style.
- These units have filters and they must be cleaned routinely as well.
Choosing the Right Air Purifiers
As a homeowner, it’s non-negotiable that the air you’re breathing in is good air quality. Especially if you have pets or are a smoker, it’s a good idea to scout out Black Friday deals on air purifiers for your home to stabilize and clean your air. Since all air purifiers vary in design and features, here are a few that are popular in the market that homeowners are purchasing:
- Ionic: This type of air purifier is motorless and operates quietly. They are designed to emit negative charges in the air to attract positive particles such as dust to cause them to become heavier and fall out of the air. Most efficient type to remove everything but odors themselves.
- Ultraviolet: Using ultraviolet lighting, these purifiers rid your air of allergens, viruses, and bacteria by breaking down their molecular bonding in their DNA. Also, they are small in size.
- HEPA: Using an advanced air filter, they are able to remove up to 99.7% of particles that are larger than 0.2 microns in your home, which includes dander, pollen, and mold.
- Activated Carbon: The only air purifier that is designed solely to remove odors and gases, but not other pollutants and particles in the air that are harmful to you.
Hiring the Right Contractors
After scouting for the best HVAC brands, your last search for a reliable and trustworthy company shouldn’t be difficult. The Plumbing & Air Service Co. technicians are rooted in family-based values and a dedicated work ethic that prioritizes their clients and their needs.
Rely on these professionals to tackle any of your plumbing and air system needs because they have produced exceptional services in Greensboro neighborhoods and surrounding regions.