Don’t Miss Out on This Year’s Black Friday HVAC Deals
If you’ve got your eyes set on upgrading to a new phone, appliance, or bed set as a way to improve your home and life, you can also take the opportunity of this Black Friday event and scope out HVAC deals that can improve your home’s cooling and heating systems.
The Meridian Company technicians suggest that you keep your eyes peeled for new HVAC systems and air purifiers that can enhance your home’s comfort level.
HVAC Installation and Brands You Need to Know About
As a homeowner, it’s up to you to find the right products that fit your home’s standards and meets your family’s needs to keep your home a safe and cozy place. More often than not, houses on the market will already have an air conditioning system installed.
If you have a system installed in your home that you aren’t pleased with or it is wearing down, now’s the best time of the year to purchase a new one. Here are some brands to keep a watchful eye on that may offer HVAC deals so you can upgrade your home:
Thinking About Purchasing a Ductless HVAC Systems?
With today’s latest HVAC products on the market, did you know that your home doesn’t have to only rely on a central until to keep your home set get your ideal temperature? It’s true! Now, there are more energy-efficient and environmentally-friendly models to help you receive higher quality performance and save money while doing so.
A ductless HVAC system, also known as a mini-split system, is like a hybrid between a window and a central air unit. If you are unfamiliar with this type of system, they have a condenser that goes outside and connects to the evaporator that is located on a wall or on the ceiling. Here are some pros and cons to know prior before purchasing one:
- Can be controlled by remotes or timers
- Quieter when operating
- Can have multiple zones to control specific rooms
- Decreases chances of energy loss
- Can be double or triple the price of a normal HVAC system
- An additional expense to have it installed in the home
- Some technicians may not know how to install due to its newness
- Can disrupt the aesthetics of your home
Air Purifiers and Why You Need One in Your Home
While your HVAC system may have filters to regulate and clean your air, a home that has pets, occupants who are allergen sensitive, or are smokers may find the additional benefit of having an air purifier in their home to clean the air to be a must-have. There are a variety of air purifiers on the market to rid your home’s air of pollutants, germs, or pesky odors that you can’t seem to be rid of.
Here are the different types of air purifiers to consider:
- Activated Carbon: The carbon in this type of purifier traps odors and gases that pass through its filter and removes them from the air.
- HEPA: The most common type of filter made of particle-trapping material causes particles to go through them and get stuck in the filter.
- Ion and Ozone Generators: Normal particles in the air have a neutral charge, but when coming in contact with the air purifier, they then have a charge and will cling to a room’s surface area instead of remaining in the air.
- Ultraviolet Light: Ultraviolet air purifiers are designed to rid the air of microbes and germs in the air, sometimes even viruses as well.
Depend on Your Local Technicians
When choosing the right HVAC brands to meet your family’s needs, the last choice to make is hiring the right contractors to install your new features. You want to rely on the professionals that are up-to-date on the latest models on the market to install your systems correctly the first time.
The Meridian Company is a family-owned company that has a team of technicians that focus on maintaining a customer-friendly environment. When you hire them, you are guaranteed that they will produce efficient services with upfront prices that will beat out their competitors.