Make Sure to Take Advantage of the HVAC Black Friday Deals
Since Black Friday is here, as a homeowner and shopper, you may be browsing for new additions to purchase for your household. While it feels like a major deal to snag some bargains on clothing, technology, or kitchen supplies, have you considered utilizing this day of deals to purchase an upgrade for your heating unit, air conditioning system or any other home systems?
The technician team at Torch Service Company, LLC are sharing with you some HVAC brands that you’ll want to pay close attention to so you don’t miss out on them during this special sales day!
HVAC Installation and Best Brands to Choose
As a homeowner, no matter if you’ve purchased an older home or one that has been in more recent years, one thing is certain: having an HVAC system in your home is a deal-breaker and the key component of keeping your occupants snug in the house. If you are considering having a heating and cooling system installed or upgraded, here are some top HVAC brands on the market to keep an eye out for any sales deals to take advantage of:
- American Standard
In the process of choosing the best brand for your home, consider the overall quality of the AC unit, its lifespan, and warranties that are included.
Ductless HVAC Systems
Even if your home doesn’t have a central air conditioning system installed, that doesn’t mean that you don’t have other options to have your home be a safe zone during the sweltering hot summers or freezing cold winters. With today’s market, there are newer and improved HVAC systems homes can have installed.
Ductless air conditioning systems allow multiple units to be placed in every room of your home, so no more drafts in your home! Not only that but here are some pros and cons of having this type of system installed in your home:
- Ductless HVAC System Pros
- Air “zones” can be controlled to set different temperatures in the desired room.
- No need to clean the system’s internal components because it is ductless.
- There is a decreased chance of energy loss from escaping air.
- Can be controlled with timers or remotes.
- Can be double or triple times more expensive due to cost and installation.
- Not easily concealable, so they may disrupt your personal aesthetic.
- Due to their newness, some technicians may not know how to install correctly.
Clean Your Air Quality With Air Purifiers
While scouting online for eye-catching deals, consider investing in an air purifier for your home. If you are sensitive to odors and smells or want to improve your home’s overall air quality, keep a watchful eye on air purifiers on Black Friday.
- Electronic: Efficiently removes up to 99.98% of allergens in your home. This type of air purifier works well at capturing airborne particles by using static electricity. From removing dust to smoke to fumes in your home, these are considered one of the best air purifiers.
- Ultraviolet: Inspired by the hospital technique of disinfecting patient rooms and laboratories, this air purifying model is able to remove bacteria, viruses, and other harmful toxins in the air by using ultraviolet light to break down their molecular bonding in their DNA.
- Air-to-Air Exchanger: These filters ventilate your home and remove stale or poorly conditioned air in your home to bring in new air. They also clean and purify the air and can help regulate and mitigate any humidity by using a feature known as energy recovery ventilators.
Now that you are familiar with a few different types, consider which types are best to implement in your home. Don’t forget to purchase one so you can breathe a sigh of relief knowing that your home’s air quality is purified and clean!
Don’t Take Hiring the Professionals Lightly
After you’ve purchased the best HVAC brands to fit your family’s needs, it’s important that you hire a company that you can depend on to install your new products correctly. Keeping up with the latest models on the market, Torch Service Company, LLC is the fitting company to spark your interest and can install old or new HVAC systems that you desire in your home.