(PRLeap.com) Class and Status in America, a new book by Stuart Traverse, has been released by Dorrance Publishing Co., Inc.
Stuart Traverse explains the Country's current class structure in contemporary and well-defined terms and concepts. His well-researched, thoughtful examination helps readers understand:
* How many socioeconomic classes there are in America today.
* How the American class structure has evolved since the Country's founding.
* What makes someone upper class.
* Who falls into the lower class, middle class, upper class, and upper-upper class.
* How easy or difficult it is to move up or down in socioeconomic class.
* The importance of money, education, and family background in determining the socioeconomic class of Americans.
* The socioeconomic class of JFK, Tiger Woods, George H.W. Bush, Elvis Presley, Mitt Romney, Bill Gates, and Jeffrey Epstein.
* The unwritten dress code of the upper class.
* The unwritten code of conduct of the upper class.
* What a "moral compass" is and whether having one matters.
* What the homes of the upper class are like and how they are decorated.
* Whether one can accurately "guesstimate" the socioeconomic class of an American by simply observing him or her.
About the Author
Stuart Traverse is a former professor in the College of Social Science, Michigan State University, and a founder of a nationwide human resources management consulting firm. He has published numerous articles in professional journals.
Class and Status in America is a 112-page hardcover with a retail price of $21.00. The ISBN is 978-1-6453-0681-8. It was published by Dorrance Publishing Co., Inc of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. For more information, or to request a review copy, please go to our virtual pressroom at www.dorrancepressroom.com
or our online bookstore bookstore.dorrancepublishing.com
GET IN TOUCH
You can see the original version and more on PRLeap here: http://www.prleap.com/pr/272989/former-professor-publishes-book-on-american-economic-class-system
Release ID: 272989
Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. Frankly and this Site make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you are affiliated with this page and would like it removed please contact firstname.lastname@example.org